61-year-old electrocuted while waddling through flood water in Lagos

A yet-to-be-identified 61-year-old man has lost his life after being electrocuted while making his way through flood water in the Orile-Iganmu area of the state.

Sharing the sad news on social media, the spokesperson of the command, SP Ben Hundeyin, said the incident happened on Wednesday, July 3, during the heavy downpour.

“During the rain yesterday in Orile-Iganmu, a 61-year-old man, while wading through the floods, held on to a street light pole and sadly got electrocuted. The image maker urged the public to always stay safe.”

 

61-year-old electrocuted while waddling through flood water in Lagos

Leave a Reply