Man Catches Fire While Smoking At A Gas Station In Cambodia

  • Man catches fire while smoking at a gas station
  • A Highlander car belonging to a Chinese man and a Cambodian man, exploded and completely burned at a Tela gas station in Kampong Speu, Cambodia on Monday, July 9.

    According to local media, the Chinese man drove his Highlander to get some gas at a Tela gas station.

    While the car was being filled with petrol, the Chinese man was smoking a cigarette, causing the gas to explode and the car was completely burnt.

    Leave a Reply